Followers

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for stopping by, if you have enjoyed what you have seen send me a little note, I love hearing from all of you.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Adventures at the Gypsy Caravan

Every Memorial St. Louis Symphony has a fund raiser called Gypsy Caravan. It is a one day event that has over 400 booth of antiques, crafts, and flea market finds. There are over 20,000 people that attend this event. It is spread out over the parking lot of the campus of University of Missouri St. Louis. We call it UMSL (pronounced "Um-sill).
This was just one of the section. The booths went on and on. I was going to take tons of pictures but I got caught up in the shopping and forgot until we were almost done!
 These are bird feeders made out of tires. This picture is for my dad he was a tire salesman for many years. Look at that purple tire! The ultimate in recycling.
 You can't go to a fair with food. Grilled Chicken and a bowl of vegetables and Chinese Noodles. Yum!


These tin letters are so cool they made a wooden bottom with different kinds of tin nailed to the front. Love this.


Cute little salt and pepper shakers.

My son was the shopper. He was having a ball looking at all the "stuff". He bought this bracelet from the Pan Flute playing Indian!
The Lemon Shake-Up stands were very busy it was HOT on Memorial Day here in STL which is crazy because not 2 days earlier it was in the 60's.
Got to have my Lemon Shake-Up. It tasted so good. I got a nasty sunburn on my neck but it was great time. Lots of walking but love looking at all the treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...